Any proposed building on Greenpark by shareholders must be approved by the Building and Development Committee before commencement. A copy of the Building and Development Regulations together with the Building Application form and Water Connection Request can be downloaded here. Shareholders should be aware that the Municipal Council of Naivasha also need to approve building blueprints/plans before commencement.
The Building and Development Committee is elected annually from members who are not board directors. The Committee is responsible for the approval of all building plans and enforcement of regulations.
The objectives of the Building and Development Committee:
- To ensure the value of the estate, the beauty of its natural environment including the flora and fauna, is protected and enhanced for future generations.
- To promote good community relations and good neighbourliness by avoiding nuisance to others.
- To approve and monitor all building developments and plans.
- To take necessary steps to ensure remedial action is taken by the plot owner when the regulations are contravened.
- The Committee does not assess building plans for engineering soundness. That is the sole responsibility of the plot owners, their architect and builder
Building plans should be submitted to the Chairman of the Building and Development Committee, Green Park Water Services Ltd. P. O. Box 1916. Naivasha 20117 using the forms for‘ “Application to Build’’ and “Applications for Water Connection.”